Sunday, December 31, 2023

Audiobook Challenge 2023 results

 


At the beginning of this challenge, I chose 20-30 audiobooks. Well, I surprised myself by finishing with 39. On my blog, I have 39, but in Goodreads it only shows 38. Somewhere I missed something in shelving. Following is a list of all audiobook posts from this blog.








































I am doing the Audiobook Challenge for 2024, keeping the same goal. I will try to do a better job in keeping track of the audiobooks on Goodreads and this blog. If you enjoy audiobooks, challenge yourself in 2024.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Tour: The Gnome and the Seedlings (Gob the Gnome) by Marilyn Slaughter, illustrated by Angel Neha, with my review

   The Gnome and the Seedlings by Marilyn Slaughter Illustrated by: Angel Neha Children's Book Date Published:   February 27, 202...