Sunday, October 15, 2023

Audiobook Review: My Favorite Mistake (Paradise Bay Billionaire Brothers #4) by Claudia Burgoa

 

Blurb

USA TODAY Bestselling Author Claudia Burgoa brings us a brand new hockey romance about missed opportunities, accidental weddings, and found family.

What happens in Vegas might go viral!

The first time I metCaspian Spearman, we had the perfect night.

The second time, I was on the arm of his biggest rival.

The third night… was a string of mistakes.

Don’t believe me?

Let’s do a play-by-play—or mistake by mistake.

  1. I surprised my boyfriend in Vegas.
  2. I didn’t kill him when I caught him sleeping with his best friend.
  3. I went to the bar where I bumped into Cas.
  4. We had a few tequila shots for old times' sake.
  5. Like the last time, we ended up in bed…but it doesn’t end there.

According to the internet I’m married to the hot, arrogant, womanizer captain of the Portland Orcas.

It’s all over social media—in case we need proof.

Even my mother watched the blissful event—kill me now.

He can’t afford the bad PR.

I can’t deal with Mom’s, I told you so.

So, we agree to stay married.

At least until the end of next season.

And in the meantime, we’ll enjoy our off-the-charts chemistry.

The benefits of being married, he says.

What can go wrong?

After all, it’s only sex.

BIG MISTAKE!

Amazon: My Favorite Mistake (Paradise Bay Billionaire Brothers Book 4) - Kindle edition by Burgoa, Claudia. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Audible: My Favorite Mistake by Claudia Burgoa - Audiobook - Audible.com

B&N: My Favorite Mistake by Claudia Burgoa | eBook | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Kobo: My Favorite Mistake eBook by Claudia Burgoa - EPUB Book | Rakuten Kobo United States

Google: My Favorite Mistake by Claudia Burgoa - Books on Google Play

Bookbub: My Favorite Mistake (Paradise Bay Billionaire Brothers Book 4) by Claudia Burgoa - BookBub

Goodreads: My Favorite Mistake by Claudia Y. Burgoa | Goodreads





My Review - 5 of 5 stars - 

I did not want to put this story down. Rys was sassy, distrustful, and quite a workaholic. Caspian was focused on his career yet was caring and loyal to his family. These two met once for one night and moved on with their lives. Fate stepped in and brought them back together. Mistakes galore were made, but love won out. I enjoyed the steam, the hockey, and the family. Definitely a book worth reading. I look forward to the next in the series.

I had the opportunity to listen to the audiobook, and it just made the story better. Teddy Hamilton's narration made me swoon. CJ Bloom did a wonderful job voicing Rys. With each narrator interspersing male and female voices, doing a duet, I thoroughly enjoyed this story again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: A Governess Should Never...Lure a Spy (The Governess Chronicles #4) by Emily Windsor

A Governess Should Never… Lure a Spy Series: The Governess Chronicles – Book 4 by Emily Windsor A Dangerous Spy. An even more Dangerous Gove...