Sunday, April 23, 2023

Audiobook Review: Tiny House, Big Trouble (Southern Midlife Treasure Trove Cozy Mystery #3) by MZ Potts

 

Blurb

I was only inside the corner store for less than a minute before a masked man entered the front door carrying a gun.
The brawny man headed directly toward the counter.
A short and thin woman stood behind the register. Her name tag read “Sheila.”
The armed assailant pointed his pistol at Sheila and held out a bag with his other hand.
He yelled, “Empty the register.”
Sheila did not immediately take the bag from the robber. Nor did she press a button on the register.
Instead, she froze in place with fear.
She wasn’t alone.
I was on the other side of the mini-mart in the potato chip aisle.
I had come in here for a snack and some lottery tickets.
Until a few seconds ago, I thought it might be my lucky day.
Apparently, I was dead wrong.
I would be fortunate just to get out of here alive.
Find out what happens next by buying Tiny House, Big Trouble right now!

Amazon: Tiny House, Big Trouble (Southern Midlife Treasure Trove Cozy Mystery Book 3) - Kindle edition by Potts, M.Z., Potts, Meredith. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Audible: Tiny House, Big Trouble by M.Z. Potts, Meredith Potts - Audiobook - Audible.com

Bookbub: Tiny House, Big Trouble (Southern Midlife Treasure Trove Cozy Mystery Book 3) by M.Z. Potts - BookBub

Goodreads: Tiny House, Big Trouble by M.Z. Potts | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

I enjoyed this story. It was different that the other two in this series, no real mystery to solve. Hannah found herself in a situation that could go one of two ways, and she had a chance to realize what was important. Those in her life also had the chance to figure out what matters. There was a bit of a hint at the next story at the end. I also liked the "ramblings" of the author on the writing of this story.

I received an ARC, and this is my unsolicited review.

When given a chance, I enjoy listening to audiobooks. I love listening to Stephanie Quinn as she brings these characters to life. With the change in tempo of the story, she brought more feeling into the narration, especially due to the more serious nature.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Fox Tale (Sacred Emblems) by Karen Hulene Bartell with an excerpt and a giveaway

FOX TALE by Karen Hulene Bartell GENRE :  Paranormal Romance BLURB : Heights terrify Ava. When a stranger saves her from plunging down a mou...