Sunday, September 24, 2023

Audiobook Review: When Forever Finds Us (The Downfall of Us Duet Book 2) by Claudia Burgoa

 

Blurb: 

He saved my heart.

She owns my soul.


From USA Today Bestselling Author Claudia Burgoa comes the highly anticipated conclusion to The Downfall of Us Duet.

The first time I saw her, I had a feeling about her.

It was the hypnotizing indigo eyes.

Her smile.

Her.

I find myself drawn to her music.

I can’t stop thinking about her voice.

I’m captivated by her beauty.

I don’t understand the bond between us.

Also, I belong to someone else.

He put me together when I was broken.

He loved me when I couldn’t stand on my own two feet.

We fought for our freedom.

But still, I feel incomplete.

Piper Decker might own a piece of me.

But Derek Farrows claimed me when I was broken.

Can I belong to two people?

Can we coexist as one and find our forever?

When Forever Finds Us is a heartwrenching story of finding who you are before you can offer your heart.

Amazon: When Forever Finds Us: A Decker Family Novel (The Downfall of Us Book 2) - Kindle edition by Burgoa, Claudia. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Audible: When Forever Finds Us by Claudia Burgoa - Audiobook - Audible.com

B&N: When Forever Finds Us: A Decker Family Novel by Claudia Burgoa | eBook | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Kobo: When Forever Finds Us eBook by Claudia Burgoa - EPUB Book | Rakuten Kobo United States

Google: When Forever Finds Us: A Decker Family Novel by Claudia Burgoa - Books on Google Play

Bookbub: When Forever Finds Us by Claudia Burgoa - BookBub

Goodreads: When Forever Finds Us (The Downfall of Us, #2) by Claudia Y. Burgoa | Goodreads





My Review - 4 1/2 of 5 stars - 

4 1/2 stars for me. This concluded the tale of Piper, Derek, and Archer/Finn. I was drawn into the story, all the secrets, the revelations, the love. My heart hurt when Finn took it too far, and Piper almost gave up on him. I loved the intimate moments between Derek and Finn, and Piper with one and both. It was so touching as they learned each other's heartbeats. I recommend this duet.

The narration by Maxine Mitchell, Jason Clarke, and Lance Greenfield did a wonderful job again in finishing this story. The emotions came through, and I did not want to stop listening.

This is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Family is Family (A Blue Spruce Hills Novella) by E.D. Hackett with an excerpt and a giveaway

Family is Family Series: A Blue Spruce Hills Novella by E.D. Hackett Release date : October 1st 2026 Genres : Adult, Contemporary, Holiday, ...