Friday, October 9, 2026

Ebook Review: A Very Grumpy Navy SEAL (Wolf Valley: Grumps #10) by Shaw Hart

 

Blurb: 

I’ve fallen in love for the first time…with my brother’s best friend.

Lula

Moving to Wolf Valley has been quite the adventure so far.
Nothing is going according to plan.
First, my housing fell through, and I had to scramble to find a new place.
Then, I got laid off from my job.
I’m trying to stay positive, but it’s hard.
I have no one to turn to for help.
My brother is halfway around the world, and I have no other living family to rely on.
When I run into Koa, things suddenly seem to be looking up for me.

Koa
I’m only in Wolf Valley to help out a SEAL friend.
His sister just moved here, and he hasn’t been able to get in touch with her in weeks.
So, I used some of my leave and traveled to this small town to find her.
I thought tracking Lula down would be hard, but it wasn’t.
I find her right away, and that’s when my problems start.
Cause Lula is my best friend’s little sister.
And she’s also meant to be mine.

Amazon: A Very Grumpy Navy SEAL (Wolf Valley: Grumps Book 10) - Kindle edition by Hart, Shaw. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

B&N: A Very Grumpy Navy SEAL | Barnes & Noble®

Kobo: A Very Grumpy Navy SEAL eBook by Shaw Hart - EPUB | Rakuten Kobo United States

Bookbub: A Very Grumpy Navy SEAL (Wolf Valley: Grumps Book 10) by Shaw Hart - BookBub

Goodreads: A Very Grumpy Navy SEAL (Wolf Valley: Grumps #10) by Shaw Hart | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

A quick, insta-love story. I loved how protective Koa was upon bumping into Lula. His respect for her brother and their friendship showed what type of man he was. Lula had one bad day that led to meeting Koa, and things went up from there for her. There were some steamy scenes as well as touching ones. I found a few editing errors which did bother me somewhat, but overall, it was an entertaining read.

This is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I Plan to Read October 11-17 and last week's results

  Selam (Hello in Turkish), I hope everyone is well and that your week went the way you wanted. If you were/are in the path of  Hurricane Is...