Sunday, October 11, 2026

Books I Plan to Read October 11-17 and last week's results

 


Selam (Hello in Turkish),

I hope everyone is well and that your week went the way you wanted. If you were/are in the path of  Hurricane Isaias, please be safe. We are expecting rain sometime tomorrow or Monday as the storm moves into our area. It has gotten cooler, mostly 60's here, though today was in the low 70's which I enjoyed. My packing is getting closer to being complete. I do have to tackle the garage and need a nice day as I need to pull stuff out. We will see.

Last week's reading was completed as planned with no additional books. It was a so-so week rating wise. Here we go:

Ebooks: 

Dominion's Collar by Delta James - 5 stars

Eternal Surrender by Vanessa Fewings - 4 1/2 stars

A Very Grumpy Navy SEAL by Shaw Hart - 4 stars

Audiobooks: 

Love for a Deaf Rebel by Derrick King - 4 stars

Ransom by Laramie Brisco - 4 1/2 stars


Planned for October 11-17

Ebooks: 




Audiobook: 


There you have it. I am trying to mix up genres and get through some of the books on my giant TBR pile. I am also trying to complete my reading challenges for the year. Do any of you attempt reading challenges for the year? I don't get upset if I don't complete them. It just makes me strive for more in the following year. Take the time to enjoy life in whatever way you do.

Hosca Kalin (Stay Well in Turkish),




No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I Plan to Read October 11-17 and last week's results

  Selam (Hello in Turkish), I hope everyone is well and that your week went the way you wanted. If you were/are in the path of  Hurricane Is...