Friday, October 9, 2026

Cover Reveal and Preorder: Joker's Wild (Sons of Sinister #30 by Tabatha Vargo

JOKER’S WILD


Series: Sons of Sinister Book 3


by Tabatha Vargo


Releases January 5, 2027


Preorder: https://geni.us/jokerswild


Blurb: 


They call me the animal whisperer. I can read wounded creatures.
Then Zayne Wilder walks into the shelter with a half-dead stray cradled in his arms, and I can't read him at all.
They call him Joker, and everyone in Atlanta knows to clear the road when they hear his bike coming. The man is ice. I've looked into the eyes of feral animals and found more warmth.
But the tattooed hands that close around a rival's throat go slow and careful around something small and broken. The longer I watch him, the more certain I am that two men live behind that smile.
He says he has no soul. I think he's just never let anyone close enough to prove him wrong.
The trouble is, whatever came for my family two years ago wasn't finished. And the only thing standing between me and death is the most dangerous man I've ever met.


Haven’t started the series yet? SHATTERED SKULL, book one, is currently only $0.99 -  https://geni.us/shatteredskull

#JokersWild #SonsOfSinister #TabathaVargo #DarkRomance #RomanceBooks #CoverReveal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Reveal and Preorder: Joker's Wild (Sons of Sinister #30 by Tabatha Vargo

JOKER’S WILD Series: Sons of Sinister Book 3 by Tabatha Vargo Releases January 5, 2027 Preorder :  https://geni.us/jokerswild Blurb :  They ...