Saturday, October 3, 2026

Books I Plan to Read October 4-10 and last week's results

 


Anyoung haseyo (hello in Korean),

I hope everyone had a good week. Temperatures have been bouncing around a bit but mostly in the 70's. The days have been sunny, cloudy, and rainy on and off all week. It is hard to anticipate what each day will bring. It is looking to be in the 60's during the day and 40's at night. Hockey has started this past week so I am in heaven. I root for the New York Islanders (my son's fave team) and the Vancouver Canucks (my fave). This generally means that I will have some arguments with my husband as to what we are going to watch.

My reading for the last week went well. I had 4 ebooks and 1 audiobook, and I enjoyed them all. So here is the list:

Ebooks:

Branko by Alexandra Arneri - 4 stars

Anguish by D.M. Earl - 5 stars

Pucking Beautiful by Bronwen Evans - 5 stars

Xander by Kat Mizera - 4 1/2 stars

Audiobook:

Mistletoe All the Way by Lauren Blakely - 4 1/2 stars


Planned Reading for October 4-10





Audiobooks: 




Well, that's it for this week. One of the ebooks is a longer book which is why I only chose three for this week. I am pushing myself with the packing so reading may slip for a little bit (I hope not). Enjoy the fall/autumn (spring if you are south of the equator), take a moment for yourself, and hug your family.

Annyeonghi gyeseyo (Korean for goodbye).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I Plan to Read October 4-10 and last week's results

  Anyoung haseyo (hello in Korean), I hope everyone had a good week. Temperatures have been bouncing around a bit but mostly in the 70's...