Saturday, September 26, 2026

Books I Plan to Read September 27 - October 3 and last week's results

 


Shikamoo (Hello in Swahili)

I hope everyone is doing fine. This weekend, we are being hit by a Nor'easter on and off. Some areas have major or minor flooding, but so far my home is fine, just downpours occasional and once in a while some thunder. The rain is expected to be on and off until Tuesday. Perfect reason to stay in and read, then do more packing. I am getting there, folks.

My reading went well this week. I even managed to sneak in an extra ebook. This is how it went.

Ebooks:

(finished) Prey for Me by Allie Oleander - 4 1/2 stars

How to Ruin a Rake by Kate Pearce - 4 1/2 stars

Devil's Snare by Nikki Landis - 5 stars

(extra read) The Marquess's Forbidden Bride by Julia Justiss - 5 stars

Audiobooks:

(finished) Can't Run with the Big Dogs by Tracy Carter - 5 stars

Goode Tidings by Jennifer Millikin - 4 1/2 stars


Planned Reading for September 27 to October 3

Ebooks: 





Audiobooks: 


Seems light once again, but we will see. I want to explain my rating system. You may notice that I give 1/2 stars. When I do, I select the next star down. For example, on the site where I am reviewing, I select 4 if I feel that it was a 4 1/2 rating. Half stars mean that it was a good story with a little more (or less if I feel that there is too much description or narrative that takes me out of the story), but not quite "I couldn't put it down" which gets the 5 stars. In the heading box and at the beginning of the review, I will put 4 1/2 stars so that readers will know. Do you write reviews? How do you rate those stories?

If you have a question about my rating system or my reading preferences, just let me know.

Kwaheri (Goodbye in Swahili)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I Plan to Read September 27 - October 3 and last week's results

  Shikamoo (Hello in Swahili) I hope everyone is doing fine. This weekend, we are being hit by a Nor'easter on and off. Some areas have ...