Thursday, October 8, 2026

Cover Reveal: Captain Meets Captain (San Jose Ice) by Lottie McLaren

Captain Meets Captain

by Lottie McLaren

Release date: November 16th 2026

Genres: Adult, Comedy, Contemporary, Romance, Sports




Blurb:

Atlas

 

Did I mean to rant on TV about the inconvenience of sharing the ice with San Jose’s brand-new women’s hockey team? 


No, of course not. I’m not an idiot, whatever my second-grade teacher might have written in my quarterly progress reports.

 

But I probably should have noticed my teammates’ frantic arm movements. And I definitely shouldn’t have blurted out that I’m actually supportive of women’s hockey because I’m dating Diana Marsh, the captain of the San Jose Pumas.


Because the fact is… we’re not dating. Even if maybe, we sort of did, uh, sleep together. Before I ghosted her. 


But now our teams’ billionaire owner is eager for our ‘romance’ to be public, and since my face is all over his health app, I can’t say no to him. 


Besides, the Pumas will get publicity, and my reputation as captain of the San Jose Jackals will be salvaged. 


Hopefully. 


Once I explain the fake dating plan to Diana.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Reveal and Preorder: Joker's Wild (Sons of Sinister #30 by Tabatha Vargo

JOKER’S WILD Series: Sons of Sinister Book 3 by Tabatha Vargo Releases January 5, 2027 Preorder :  https://geni.us/jokerswild Blurb :  They ...