Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Blurb Reveal: Fake it Under the Mistletoe (Faking the Holidays #3) by Claudia Burgoa, narrators Stacy Gonzalez and Jason Clarke

Fake it Under the Mistletoe


by Claudia Burgoa


Release: November 4th 2026


Narrators:

Stacy Gonzalez @stacygonzalezbooks

Jason Clarke @jasonclarkereads


https://www.amazon.com/Fake-Under-Mistletoe-Engagement-Christmas-ebook/dp/B0GX2XWBMF/

Tropes:

🎄Fake Engagement

🎄Hockey Romance

🎄Grumpy x Sunshine

🎄Big Loud Mexican Family

🎄Found Family

🎄Forced Proximity

🎄He Falls First

🎄Meddling Tías

🎄A cat named Don Gato Corleone who has opinions





BLURB

There are three things people should know before letting me near an injured professional athlete.

One, I am very good at my job.
Two, my bedside manner has been described as "aggressively cheerful in a way that feels humanly questionable."
Three, I will absolutely threaten a grown man with resistance bands if he lies to me about his pain level.

Crew Wolfcraft lies about his pain level. Constantly.

He also has a hip that's one bad twist from ending his career, a charity weekend he'd rather die than attend, and the conversational range of a man being held hostage. I've been hired to keep him upright through Christmas. That's the job.

Then a reporter asks a question under the mistletoe, Crew opens his mouth, and my grandmother's ring—the one on my hand, the one being resized, the one I am absolutely not engaged with—becomes a headline.

I don't correct him.
In my defense: my Tía Marta has lined up a dentist, an architect, and a firefighter for me to meet before Christmas Eve.
Now there's a tamalada, four aunts with a group chat and no fear of God, a cat named Don Gato Corleone who has chosen him over me, and a man who was supposed to leave in January learning my grandmother's recipes like he's planning to stay.

I can rehab a hip in eight weeks.
I have no idea what to do about the rest.

From USA Today Bestselling Author Claudia Burgoa comes a grumpy-sunshine fake-engagement romance about a big, loud Mexican-American family, a hockey player with a bad hip and worse coping skills, and one very small lie that refuses to stay small.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preorder: Trying It All (The Naked Men Series #4) by Christi Barth

Trying It All   by Christi Barth   Releases on October 12th ! https://geni.us/TryingItAll Read With Kindle Unlimited He lives by the rules. ...