Saturday, September 19, 2026

Books I Plan to Reading September 20-26 and last week's results

 


Czesc (Hello in Polish),

I hope everyone had a good week. I have been fairly productive this week with regards to packing up my house. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. It has been a long time coming. (Enough tacky common phrases.) So has fall reached your area? We are finally spending more days in the 70's, going down to the 60's at night. Regardless of the temperatures, I am spending most of my waking hours inside, either reading or packing.

Here is last week's reading. I began one ebook and one audiobook that were planned, but I did not complete either. I will finish them up over the next couple of days.

Ebooks:

April's Fool by E.C. Land - 5 stars

Knight by Kate Bonham - 5 stars

Custody in the Crosshairs by Barb Han - 4 1/2 stars

Audiobook

Code Violation by Ruth Stilling - 4 1/2 stars


Planned reading for September 20-26

Ebooks:

(finish) Prey for Me by Allie Oleander


I am waiting on two possible ARCs so it could be one of these:

OR


Audiobook:

(finish) Can't Run with the Big Dogs by Tracy Carter

As with the ebooks, I have an audiobook ARC I am waiting on so it could one of these.


OR


Recently, I have been agreeing to fewer ARCs as I don't want to disappoint anyone once I begin our drive west when I will have less time to read. It should only be a week of travel, but I could still fall behind. This is at least a month off, so I have no firm plans.

As I say goodbye for the week, I want to remind you all to take a moment to relax every day. If you find a couple hours with nothing to do, look in that closet you seldom go in and go through what is there. I am finding stuff from when my in-laws lived here, and I do not have a use for it. Do not forget to donate those items that are still in good shape if you don't want it. I took about 7 boxes to one of the local donation drop offs. 

Well for now, Do widzenia (goodbye in Polish),




No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I Plan to Reading September 20-26 and last week's results

  Czesc (Hello in Polish), I hope everyone had a good week. I have been fairly productive this week with regards to packing up my house. The...