Saturday, September 5, 2026

Books I Plan to Read September 6-12 and last week's results

 


Good evening to all (or good day),

I am getting this out quite late. The weather has been up and down again, temperatures in the 70's and 80's with the odd dip into the 60's. There has been some rain, some humidity, and a few comfortable moments. Packing slowed down this week as my sinuses have been bothering me. Today, I feel a little less snuffy and drippy. I hope you are all doing well.

Last week's reading went fairly well. I did put off one book as I received an ARC in a series.

Ebooks:

Miss Wylde and the Wynd by Jane Charles - 4 1/2 stars

The Rough Life by Danny Fanelli - 5 stars

Torrent's Treasure by Nat Logan - 5 stars

Eternal Obsession by Vanessa Fewings - 4 1/2

Audiobooks:

Property of Vex by Kathleen Kelly - 5 stars

Snowed in with My Ex's Brother by Kelly Myers - 5 stars


Reading for September 6-12:

Ebooks:

(from last week) Property of Whisky by Morgan Jane Mitchell





Audiobook:



As I look at the list, it does look light, but I hope to be enjoying a Renaissance Faire over the next day or so. One last chance to attend what has been my "home" faire before I move. It will be bitter sweet.
Talk the opportunity to enjoy your favorite activities, hobbies, and family. You never know where life is going to take you. Have a wonderful week, and we will "talk" next week.

Kon nichiwa (goodbye) and Jad ne (see you) in Japanese.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I Plan to Read September 6-12 and last week's results

  Good evening to all (or good day), I am getting this out quite late. The weather has been up and down again, temperatures in the 70's ...