Monday, September 28, 2026

Ebook Review: Branko Smokejumper Extraordinaire by Alexandra Arneri


Blurb:

Little Branko lives in Zmajograd, the dragon city above the human town of Dragonville. Unlike other dragons, and defying the Dragons' Code, Branko wants to put out fires and befriend humans. Banished from his community for daring to question its rules and shunned by humans when he tries to be a firefighter, Branko never gives up. When a ferocious wildfire threatens their shared forest, Branko's courage and kindness spark cooperation between humans and dragons, fostering a new, shared sense of community.

Amazon: Amazon.com: Branko: Smokejumper Extraordinaire eBook : Arneri, Alexandra: Kindle Store

B&N: Branko: Smokejumper Extraordinaire | Barnes & Noble®

Goodreads: Branko: Smokejumper Extraordinaire by Alexandria Arneri | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

This was an interesting story. I enjoyed the topic of friendship, getting along with those that are different, making sure to know the facts, and showing that adults are just as susceptible to biased views. Branko was brave and willing to go against the "rules" to find answers. The illustrations were added to the narrative. Loved the dialogue bubbles. The information at the end about fires, fire prevention, and firefighters was informative, but I felt it bordered on a personal opinion.

I received a copy through RABT, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebook Review: Anguish (The Journals Trilogy #1) by D.M. Earl

  Blurb :  My name is Quinn and in one night my life changed forever. I lost not only part of my family, but also a huge part of who I was. ...