Hello to all of you,
This week I did not do much packing. My husband and I did go to the movies twice (Mutiny with Jason Statham and The End of Oak Street). I also took one day and headed to my old job to visit and catch up. I did manage to get through most of my reading and listening, only being mid way through a book and an audiobook, both of which I will complete this week.
The weather here has been a little confused (rain, sun, thunderstorms) though the temperatures were consistent, between 70's and 80's with tiny dips into the high 60's. How all is well near you.
Last week's results:
Ebooks:
Smitty by L. Wilder - 5 stars
Life of Death by Janine Infante Bosco - 5 stars
The Brewmaster's Kiss by Leah Miles - 5 stars
Storms of Crick Road Bridge by David G. Kerr - 4 stars
Audiobook:
When the Smoke Clears by Jewel E. Ann - 5 stars
Planned Reading for August 30 - September 5th
Ebooks:
(finish) Miss Wylde and the Wynd by Jane Charles
Audiobooks:
(finish) Property of Vex by Kathleen Kelly






No comments:
Post a Comment