Sunday, August 16, 2026

Books I Plan to Read August 16-22 and last week's results

 


Hello to all of you,

I hope your week went well. The weather here has basically been 70-80 degrees, mostly with clouds and a little rain. I spent most of the time inside - reading, packing, and chilling. I did get out with my husband to see Spiderman: A Brand New Day and thoroughly enjoyed it. Packing is going slow but I can see the end of the tunnel.

Reading went well. I even snuck in a paperback. Here are last week's results:

Ebooks

Redeeming Bolt by Barbara Nolan - 4 1/2 stars

The Bake-Off Conspiracty by Sylvie Brooks - 4 stars

Eternal Craving by Vanessa Fewings - 4 1/2 stars

Murder at the Agency by Kylie Forsythe - 5 stars

A Merry Misfit Christmas by Darlene Tallman and Nikki Landis - 5 stars

Marked by Myth by Kate Bonham - 5 stars

Audiobooks

(finished) Fractured Games by Simran - 4 1/2 stars

Colt by Jessica Peterson - 5 stars

Paperback:

Biker Boo by Morgan Jane Mitchell - 4 stars


Reading for August 16-22: 

Ebooks:







Audiobooks: 




Well, that is it for this week. I know that this is appearing late. I ended up packing for longer than anticipated today. Have a good week. Take the time to see a movie, read a book, or do a craft. 

Phir Milenge (we will meet again in East Indian)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I Plan to Read August 16-22 and last week's results

  Hello to all of you, I hope your week went well. The weather here has basically been 70-80 degrees, mostly with clouds and a little rain. ...