Saturday, August 22, 2026

Books I Plan on Reading August 23-29 and last week's results

 


Hello to everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful week. This past week, I did not reach my reading goals. I was helping my church with their Vacation Bible School, which was fun though required set up) and then came home to pack some more. I feel like I am finally getting somewhere. The weather here has cooled off a bit, staying mostly in the 70's though at night it can get into the 60's. Two of the 5 days of VBS, we were outside with rain or threat of rain keeping us inside. I prefer the outdoors for fresh air and a little more movement space.

Okay, last week's results: I planned to read 5 ebooks but only read 2. I planned on 2 audiobooks but only listened to one (which I finished today). The audiobooks are great for when I am packing.

Ebooks: 

Nicoletta by Barbara Nolan - 5 stars

Bond of a Bewitched Highlander by Vonda Sinclair - 5 stars

Audiobook: 

The Lies We Play by Claudia Burgoa - 4 stars 


Planned Reading for August 23-29

Ebooks:





Audiobooks: 




It should be a more relaxing week (I hope). I plan on seeing at least one movie with my husband and possibly visit my old store to say hi to those who used to work for me. I will still work on packing with a hope that I am ready to move come mid-September. I suggest to everyone that a fall cleaning (or spring) every couple years or so would be a wonderful idea. I am packing up a house that has been lived in by my husband for around 60 years, leaving a lot of stuff to sift through. Take the time to relax, enjoy life as you go, and I will see you next week.

Likkle More (Jamaican for see you later),



No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I Plan on Reading August 23-29 and last week's results

  Hello to everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful week. This past week, I did not reach my reading goals. I was helping my church with the...