Good evening/good day to everyone,
I hope your week has been a good one. Did you take the time to relax? Go on a vacation? Summer is half over, and it is moving quickly still. The weather was fairly steady this week, temperatures in the 70's and 80's for the most part with the sun playing peek-a-boo most days.
This past week, I did manage to complete my reading, only just, by finishing up one book and one audiobook today. Packing up my house in preparation to moving is taking up a fair amount of my time. I seem to be getting there. Fingers crossed.
Last week's results -
Ebooks:
Property of Hayride by Nikki Landis - 5 stars
Death's Prescription by Jeffrey Marti - 4 1/2 stars
The Plus-One Pact by Suzy Langevin - 4 stars
Pride Comes Before a Fall by Virginia Heath - 4 1/2 stars
Audiobooks:
I've Got a Crush on You by Lauren Blakely - 5 stars
Killer Candy Corn by Amelia Pine - 4 1/2 stars
Planned Reading for August 2-8:
Ebooks:








%20(1).png)

No comments:
Post a Comment