Saturday, July 25, 2026

Books I Plan to Read July 26 - August 1 and last week's results

 


Hello to everyone,

I hope you are all healthy and staying cool and safe from wildfires. We should pray for those living near them, fighting them, and all the animals losing their habitats. This week, I did a little crafting (I love diamond art), a lot of reading, and packing despite having a bit of a stomach issue. 

First up, last week's results and I did make it through all that I planned:

Ebooks:

Voices Carry Here by Gail Galotta - 5 stars

The Viscount's Christmas Storm by Jane Charles - 4 1/2 stars

Once in a Blue Moon by Vicki Crum - 4 1/2 stars

Chaos by Kate Bonham - 5 stars 

Audiobook:

The Irresistible One by Marni Mann - 5 stars


Planned Reading for July 26 to August 1:

Ebooks





Audiobooks




Well, that is it for this week. I hope to get through these books/audiobooks this week. Some of the ebooks are a bit on the long side. Stay safe, and I look forward to talk to you next week.

Adeus (goodbye in Portuguese)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I Plan to Read July 26 - August 1 and last week's results

  Hello to everyone, I hope you are all healthy and staying cool and safe from wildfires. We should pray for those living near them, fightin...