Sunday, August 11, 2024

Book Review: Mated by the Wolves (Pack Pledged #1) by Ophelia Black

 


Blurb

What do my childhood bully, an ex, a shunned pack healer, and my deceased father’s best friend have in common?
They’re all part of the new clan I’m promised to. A prophecy from the pack witch sees me ripped from my college graduation, drugged, and brought home. Thrust into the spotlight of a pack that despised me for being the sole survivor of a house fire that ended two powerful bloodlines, I’m out of my element.

Forced to choose between the start of Ragnarök or my own desires, I embark on a journey with men I don’t want or trust. As the corruption and threats come from the shadows, the options become clear, find common ground or become pawns in a game far bigger than ourselves.

Why does the greater good have to be so freaking painful?

Amazon: Mated to the Wolves (Pack Pledged Book 1) - Kindle edition by Black , Ophelia . Paranormal Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Bookbub: Mated to the Wolves by Ophelia Black - BookBub

Goodreads: 





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

This was an interesting story, introducing the characters and world. Ylva was dragged back to her pack and pushed into a mating. Old ways were being revived. She was given four mates, Fell (an old boyfriend), Bo (childhood bully), Kirk (retired medic), and Cadoc (Alpha Enforcer). There were quite a few steamy scenes as these five bonded and mated. Secrets came out, and Ylva realized that she was meant for more. Together, they found more clues and dangers. I would like to read the next to see how more of this plays out.

I received a copy through RABT Book Tours, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Lumilore by Sabine Ruh House, illustrated by Wendy Stefanie

  The Original Story of the Dragon who Glowed   Children's Book Date Published: August 3, 2024     Discove...