Sunday, August 11, 2024

Book Review: My Prince (Iron Fiends #5) by Winter Travers

 

Blurb

The cameras are catching all of the action...

All Adalee wants to do is her job, but Fade is standing right in her way from getting it done.

A storm is barreling down on the Iron Fiends MC, and Adalee is putting herself right in the middle of it. While Adalee wants to get the full story from Fade, that is the last thing he will give her.

When Adalee finally realizes so much more is going on than a TV show, will it be too late?

Amazon: My Prince (Iron Fiends Book 5) - Kindle edition by Travers, Winter. Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

B&N: My Prince by Winter Travers | eBook | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Kobo: My Prince eBook by Winter Travers - EPUB | Rakuten Kobo United States

Google: How We Heal by Adam Schmitt - Books on Google Play

Bookbub: My Prince (Iron Fiends MC, #5) by Winter Travers - BookBub

Goodreads: My Prince (Iron Fiends #5) by Winter Travers | Goodreads





My Review - 5 of 5 stars - 

I did not want to stop reading. Fade was so grumbly and honest, and hot. Once he spent time with Adalee, he became very protective and caring. I loved how he saw the real Adalee and made sure she realized he meant it. Adalee was determined to do her job to keep her job and pushed Fade and the MC to get that done. She had her insecurities that Fade helped her pass, but she was friendly and looking to befriend the ladies as well as the MC. Great story, and I am looking for the next in the series to see how everything progresses.

I received a copy through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Lumilore by Sabine Ruh House, illustrated by Wendy Stefanie

  The Original Story of the Dragon who Glowed   Children's Book Date Published: August 3, 2024     Discove...