Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Book Review: Towles (Brothers of Chaos MC #3) by Quinn Slater

 

Blurb

Ethan “Brainiac” Towels

Tragedy changes a man. Turns a good guy into something unrecognizable. They gunned down my parents and now revenge and brutality are the only things I understand. I want blood on my hands. I want to wreak havoc on everything and everyone around me. I know I need help. I know she’s the only one capable.

April Summers

I get it. He’s much younger, too handsome, too rough around the edges. He’s part of something the town despises. He has freedom. He has all the things I don’t and I’m willing to give everything, including my marriage, to live that same life. I can help him. I know I can. Will he let me?

Amazon: Amazon.com: Towles: Brothers of Chaos MC #3 eBook : Slater, Quinn : Kindle Store

Goodreads: Towles: Brothers of Chaos MC #3 by Quinn Slater | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

This was my first read in this series. I enjoyed the support of the entire MC, the different dynamics within the men and women, and look forward to more. Ethan had quite the demon sitting on his shoulder, driving his rage, until he met April. She had her own unhappy life and wanted to escape it. Together, they comforted the other and found love. Ethan was protective and easy to like despite his anger. April only wanted to be happy, and I loved how she grew strong enough to actually speak her mind. Definitely a good story.

I received a copy through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Jacob's Melody (Harmony in Autism) by Jacqueline Diaz

Jacob's Melody Harmony in Autism by Jacqueline Diaz Children's Book Date Published: May 7, 2024 Publisher: MindS...