Thursday, July 4, 2024

Reading Goals at the Half Year Mark

 


My Goal is Binge Listener - 20-30 Audiobooks for the year.

At the halfway point, I have completed 18 audiobooks.

I am looking good for the year.


My Goal is Silver - 25 Books

I have only read 6 Netgalley books.

This one I will need to focus a bit more on. I have several coming up, just need to actually read them.



My Goal is Level 3 - 13-20 Books.

I have read 5 books.

This has been a bit of a struggle. It seems that I read far more paranormal last year than this year. We will see how it turns out.


For this one, I have done well. I only have left E, Q, X, and Z.

I have gone through my TBR and discovered that I have books beginning with these letters. I will probably get through them by the end of the year.

For the Mini Challenges, I haven't done so well. I have completed 3 of the 6.

GOODREADS CHALLENGE

My Goal is 200 Books.

My current number on Goodreads shows 131, but I have 5 reviews to write. This is putting me 35 books ahead of schedule. 

This is my update for the moment. I have my fingers crossed that I can make up some ground with a couple of the challenges before the year ends.

I hope all your challenges are going well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Jacob's Melody (Harmony in Autism) by Jacqueline Diaz

Jacob's Melody Harmony in Autism by Jacqueline Diaz Children's Book Date Published: May 7, 2024 Publisher: MindS...