Saturday, August 19, 2023

Book Review: Unseen Johnny by James Ruvalcaba

 

Blurb

Unseen Johnny is a children's story that can be loved by all. Meet Johnny, a young boy who feels unseen by others. Join him through his trials and ultimate triumph as he struggles to be seen by his classmates.

B&N: Unseen Johnny by James Ruvalcaba, Paperback | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Goodreads: Unseen Johnny by James Ruvalcaba | Goodreads





My Review - 5 of 5 stars - 

I loved the lesson within these pages. A child showed kindness but did not receive any gratitude. It had me feeling sad along with Johnny. I smiled when it ended. I recommend this story as a bedtime read or to spend time with your child. It would suit early elementary children as well as adults, who could also learn the same lesson.

I received a copy of this story through RABT Book Tours, and this is my unsolicited review.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Free!!! Jaded: Zane and Honor (Cliffside Bay #3) by Tess Thompson, free for a limited time

Jaded by Tess Thompson is FREE for a limited time!   https://geni.us/Jaded FREE on Kindle Unlimited Blurb :   Her past was devastating. H...