Saturday, October 3, 2026

Ebook Review: Xander (Royal Protectors #2) by Kat Mizera

 

Blurb: 

I'll protect her. No matter the cost.

I'm a Royal Protector. An official bodyguard to the royal family of Limaj. I work with the best of the best and I'm at the top of my field, but I may not survive my next assignment.

She's a princess in every sense of the word.

She's also fiery, stubborn and absolutely hates my guts.

Fine, it's easier this way.

Until it isn't.

Because there's a thin line between love and hate... and we can't help but blur it.

Now everything is complicated, including the return of an old enemy. I'm willing to burn down the whole country to eliminate the danger and save the princess.
My princess.

The question is, can I do it in time?

Amazon: Xander (Royal Protectors Book 2) - Kindle edition by Mizera, Kat. Contemporary Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Bookbub: Xander by Kat Mizera - BookBub

Goodreads: Xander (Royal Protectors, #2) by Kat Mizera | Goodreads





My Review - 4 1/2 of 5 stars - 

4 1/2 stars. Duty or love? Elen was back with the family but was tired of being watched all the time. I felt for her in that she was almost caged. She fought Parliament because of her gender, stood proudly, and when needed, had the strength to survive. Xander was very protective but was getting tired of Elen's rebelliousness to all the planning for any problems in the future. I enjoyed how they finally realized their irritation with each other was attraction. It became steamy between them as they learned about each other. Trouble/danger found them, and I loved how everyone came together to save Elen.

This is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I Plan to Read October 4-10 and last week's results

  Anyoung haseyo (hello in Korean), I hope everyone had a good week. Temperatures have been bouncing around a bit but mostly in the 70's...