Blurb:
I wear his collar to catch my sister’s killer.
I never meant to become his.
For five years, I’ve hunted the man who murdered my sister at Elysium, a now-closed BDSM club.
Now I finally have a way into the world that protected him.
Dominion.
And the Dom called Obsidian may be my best chance to uncover its secrets.
Reclusive. Ruthlessly controlled. Notorious for seeing exactly what his submissives try hardest to hide.
He’s never collared anyone.
Until me.
I accept because his collar opens doors my investigation can’t reach.
I kneel because surrender is merely another weapon.
At least, that’s what I tell myself.
The closer I get to the truth about my sister, the harder it becomes to lie to the one man who sees through me.
And when I discover that Obsidian has secrets of his own, everything I’ve begun to trust is suddenly in question.
Seeking justice may cost me the one thing I never meant to surrender.
Him.
Dominion’s Collar is a steamy BDSM romantic suspense featuring a revenge-driven heroine, a reclusive Dom, a hidden agenda, murder and secrets, forced trust, and a collar that was never meant to become real.
Goodreads: Dominion's Collar: A Dark Protector Romantic Suspense by Delta James | Goodreads
My Review - 5 of 5 stars -
For me, this was an intense and steamy story. The secrets that Natalie and Sebastien kept from each other, as well as those around them, almost destroyed their relationship. I loved how she trusted him quickly within the BDSM world, showing her independence and determination. Sebastien was just as quick to collar her to help her "research". He definitely knew how to take charge and read people. I enjoyed how he was actually willing to admit his mistakes. This story pulled me in from the start, and I look forward to more in this series.
I received a copy through Booksirens, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:
Post a Comment