Monday, August 3, 2026

Ebook Review: Spells, Seances, and Sordid Sorcery by Amelia Morgan

 

Blurb

After abandoning magic for a quiet suburban life following the spell that accidentally killed her father, a guilt-ridden witch in her twenties must confront her past when a family séance accidentally summons an unhinged spirit who possesses her boyfriend, which forces the witch to embrace the magical life she's spent years avoiding.

Buy Spells, Seance's, and Sordid Sorcery now!

Also check out these amazing cozy mystery boxed sets:
-- Witch Cozy Mystery 19-Book Set
-- Cozy Mystery 35-Book Set
-- Daley Buzz 32-Book Set

Amazon: Spells, Seance's, and Sordid Sorcery - Kindle edition by Morgan, Amelia. Mystery, Thriller & Suspense Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Goodreads: Spells, Seance's, and Sordid Sorcery by Amelia Morgan | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

This was a quick read. I enjoyed how Amelia tried to keep her real self under wraps. I found her mother and grandmother very entertaining. Magic went a little awry, but good results finally came about. Enjoyable.

This is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebook Review: Dad Bod Cowboy (Saddle Creek Standalones #10) by Kat Baxter

  Blurb :  Jess My life is pretty perfect—on paper. I had a string of platinum albums and number one songs all before I hit my twenty-fourth...