Friday, February 28, 2025

Release Boost: Bottles & Blades (Eagles Hockey: Oak Ridge Vineyards #1) by Elise Faber

Bottles & Blades 

by Elise Faber 

Available now!

Available on All Platforms




I fell in love with a billionaire.
I just didn’t know it.
Jean-Michel Dubois is the owner of the professional hockey team, the Oakland Eagles, and established the world-renowned Oak Ridge Vineyards.
And…he’s fallen for me.
Me. The boring woman who spends her time studying, baking cookies, and nannying for an adorable little girl.
A relationship between us makes no sense—I’ve tried to make him see that.
But he’s a successful businessman for a reason.
He's ruthless and goes after what he wants.
And he’s decided…

That’s me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excerpt Reveal: Mistletoe All the Way by Lauren Blakely with an excerpt

Turning a grumpy cowboy veterinarian into Mr. Holiday? Challenge accepted. From #1 New York Times bestselling author Lauren Blakely, comes a...