Thursday, October 10, 2024

Book Tour: First Woman by Aren Cappella, illustrated by John Christian, with my review



John Christian (Illustrator)

 

Children's Book

Published: March 18, 2024

Publisher: MindStir Media


 

"I am a daughter of the Great Mother Wolf and all the Earth is my home."

Aren Cappella was a writer and artist who lived in the town of Sonoma in Northern California. She was an entrepreneur who owned and operated a small bakery in Sonoma with her business partner. Aren died of breast cancer in 1998 at the age of 42. Before her death she wrote this story, "First Woman." It is the story of the first woman on Earth's spiritual quest to find her place among the other animals on Earth and to discover the qualities that make her uniquely human.


 






My Review - 5 of 5 stars - 

I enjoyed this story. The author's story in the prologue by her husband touched my heart. The story itself was interesting, and I really loved the First Woman's interactions with all the other animals of the Great Mother Wolf's litters as she found her way and purpose in life. This would be a great bedtime story.

I received a copy through RABT Book Tours, and this is my unsolicited review.

Purchase Link

Amazon



RABT Book Tours & PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Tour: Side Launch by Brock Martin with an excerpt, a giveaway and my review

SIDE LAUNCH by Brock Martin GENRE :  Historical Fiction BLURB : 1939, Canada unprepared but defiant, declares war on Germany and mass produc...