Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Book Review: Play Book (L.A. Phantoms #3) by Kat Mizera

 

Blurb

From blind date to blindsided…

I've been living my dream life for so long, it never occurred to me it could turn into a nightmare overnight.

But that’s exactly what happens when my estranged sister dies, leaving me with temporary custody of her moody eleven-year-old daughter.

At twenty-six, I’m a professional hockey player and bachelor with zero interest in settling down, let alone raising a kid—especially one that hates me.

That’s where the other skate drops…

The stunning new woman in my life is the sunshine to my grumpy, but I can’t stay away, even though I know I shouldn’t start something I can’t finish.

Now I’m outnumbered, and to make things extra fun, the only person my niece hates more than me is my new girlfriend.

I’m learning the hard way there’s no play book for parenting… or dating.

Amazon: Play Book (L.A. Phantoms 3) - Kindle edition by Mizera, Kat. Contemporary Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

B&N: Play Book (L.A. Phantoms #3) by Kat Mizera | eBook | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Kobo: Play Book (L.A. Phantoms #3) eBook by Kat Mizera - EPUB | Rakuten Kobo United States

Google: Play Book (L.A. Phantoms #3) by Kat Mizera - Books on Google Play

Bookbub: Play Book (L.A. Phantoms 3) by Kat Mizera - BookBub

Goodreads: Play Book (L.A. Phantoms 3) by Kat Mizera | Goodreads





My Review - 4 1/2 of 5 stars - 

4 1/2 stars for me. A quick connection between Canyon and Saylor. They had a past friendly encounter, and now he was helping her deal with the unpleasantness that was upsetting her life. I enjoyed Saylor's entrepreneurial spirit with her art gallery, modeling, and teaching while still creative her own art. She was smart, sexy, and very intelligent. Canyon was honest, protective, hot, and caring. As the story progressed, the chemistry between them was flammable. I loved this couple.

I received a copy through 1852 Media, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Boost: Play Book (L.A. Phantoms #3) by Kat Mizera

Play Book   by Kat Mizera   Available now ! https://geni.us/PlayBook Available on all Platforms From blind date to blindsided… I've been...