Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Book Review: Blocked by You (Chicago Steel #8) by Jessica Buss

 

Blurb

or years, we've been like two ships passing in the night, bound to collide eventually. When it finally happens, will we both survive unscathed?

Jersey
From the first moment we meet, I hate her. She is the epitome of what's wrong in the world. She's a yoga instructor. Can you imagine anything worse? Unfortunately, I need her help to deal with a possible career-ending injury. Will I be able to swallow my distaste for her for the sake of the game I love? And what happens when I realize she's nothing like I assumed?

Emily
He intrigues me from the moment I first hear about him. Then we meet. And the fantasy I've entertained about us shatters. Instead of Mr. Amazing, I discover he's a class-A jerk. When an injury threatens his hockey career, he's sent to me for help. What am I to do? Is he really as bad as I think he is? How will I handle it if he's not?

Amazon: Amazon.com: Blocked By You: Enemies to Lovers (Chicago Steel Series Book 8) eBook : Buss, Jessica: Kindle Store

Bookbub: Blocked By You: Enemies to Lovers (Chicago Steel Series Book 8) by Jessica Buss - BookBub

Goodreads: Blocked By You (Chicago Steel #8) by Jessica Buss | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

I enjoyed the story even if it was the end of this series. Emily was sweet, determined to pursue her dream, and willing to accept new friends. She was pulled into the Steel world by the other women. Miles was a bit impatient. He could not wait to show off his talent, but I loved his work ethnic to improve his stamina and strength. He was even willing to try yoga. There they met with the ups and downs of a new relationship and the hockey world. I have enjoyed all the characters in this series and loved how they help each other throughout.


I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Boost: Play Book (L.A. Phantoms #3) by Kat Mizera

Play Book   by Kat Mizera   Available now ! https://geni.us/PlayBook Available on all Platforms From blind date to blindsided… I've been...