Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Audiobook Review: Love is Blind (The Satan's Knights MC - North Carolina #2) by Janine Infante Bosco, narrated by Sarah Puckett and Michael Norman Johnson

 

Blurb

The things I've lost could shatter any man.
Send him on a downward spiral.
I would've punched my own ticket if it weren't for the Satan's Knights.
Instead, I became the VP of the Knightdale Charter.
A man can't drown in his misery when he's got responsibilities.
So I look for things to dull the pain.
Sex. Drugs. Whatever.
When you've been to hell and back, the only time worth having is a good one.
My little Birdie knows this self-destructive path, too.
That's why I can't stay away from her.

The highs are higher when you don't fly alone.
But I'm not the only ghost in her life, and her past isn't letting her go.
I thought my club was the only thing left for me to love.
It turns out I was wrong.

Amazon: Love Is Blind (The Satan's Knights MC North Carolina Book 2) - Kindle edition by Infante Bosco, Janine. Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Audible: Love Is Blind by Janine Infante Bosco - Audiobook - Audible.com

Bookbub: Love Is Blind (The Satan’s Knights MC North Carolina Book 2) by Janine Infante Bosco - BookBub

Goodreads: Love Is Blind by Janine Infante Bosco | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

Ghost was such a gruff, self-hating, yet caring biker. My heart hurt for what he had gone through. Along came Birdie, a spunky and strong, blind woman who brought light into his life. I loved their interactions in public and in private along with all the secondary characters. They both had pasts to overcome, and Ghost was so protective once he claimed her, and I enjoyed the story. I recommend this story, and I look forward to more in this series.

I read the book back in 2021, and now I had a chance to listen to the audiobook. The story was brought to life by Sarah Puckett and Michael Norman Johnson. They did a wonderful job with the different characters and added more to the story.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Boost: Play Book (L.A. Phantoms #3) by Kat Mizera

Play Book   by Kat Mizera   Available now ! https://geni.us/PlayBook Available on all Platforms From blind date to blindsided… I've been...