Sunday, August 11, 2024

Book Review: My Cat Can't Tell Time (But I Can) (Math All Around Series) by Rebecca J. Allen, illustrated by Alice Wallace

 

Blurb

Mila’s cat, Muffin, can’t tell time. Muffin wakes her up early every morning! Tired of having her sleep interrupted, Mila attempts to teach Muffin how to tell time. She tells her about the hour hand, the minute hand, and hour and half-hour units. Will Mila’s teaching work? Will she ever get a full night of sleep?

In Math All Around, narrative-driven stories introduce foundational math concepts to young readers in creative ways. Each title combines an interesting story with an important math concept from the Common Core curriculum, while simple language helps build readers’ confidence in reading. This title corresponds to CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.1.MD.B.3.

Amazon: My Cat Can’t Tell Time (But I Can) (Math All Around (Set of 4)) - Kindle edition by J. Allen, Rebecca, Larsson, Alice. Children Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

B&N: My Cat Can't Tell Time (But I Can) by Rebecca J. Allen, Alice Larsson | eBook | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Kobo: My Cat Can’t Tell Time (But I Can) eBook by Rebecca J. Allen - EPUB | Rakuten Kobo United States

Google: My Cat Can’t Tell Time (But I Can) by Rebecca J. Allen - Books on Google Play

Goodreads: My Cat Can’t Tell Time (But I Can) by Rebecca J. Allen | Goodreads





My Review - 5 of 5 stars - 

I really enjoyed this book. It was educational in teaching telling of time. All this with a love for a pet. Definitely a good bedtime story. The illustrations by Alice Larsson were entertaining and beautiful.

I received an ARC through Netgalley, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Lumilore by Sabine Ruh House, illustrated by Wendy Stefanie

  The Original Story of the Dragon who Glowed   Children's Book Date Published: August 3, 2024     Discove...