Saturday, August 17, 2024

Book Review: Hotheaded Heart (Waterfall Canyon #1) by Anna Alkire

 

Blurb

When you’re forced to accept help from the cop that arrested you…A fun sexy story, with a dash of suspense, about not hiding from yourself and letting love in. This enemies-to-lovers romance pits a prankster turned small town cop against the woman compelled to live with him.

I’ve finally returned to Waterfall Canyon, after leaving for a decade, when one night changes everything. I snap and beat up my stalker neighbor with a paper bag of yard debris. Except I’m the one put in the patrol car.

Worst suggestion ever? Temporarily move in with Beau Martin, police officer and playboy. We have history—he’s my best friend’s older brother. Now he leaves me flirty notes, says he’s always liked me, and thinks we should blow off some steam.

Fighting to save my PR career, I start organizing a bachelor auction for charity. The problem? My stalker wants revenge.

From award-winning author Anna Alkire comes an unforgettable new series with banter, twists, and a few chillsAnyone looking for an entertaining story will find it in this steamy contemporary romance with a romcom spin. Grab your copy of Hotheaded Heart today!

Amazon: Amazon.com: Hotheaded Heart: Waterfall Canyon Book 1 eBook : Alkire, Anna: Kindle Store

Bookbub: Hotheaded Heart: Waterfall Canyon Book 1 by Anna Alkire - BookBub

Goodreads: Hotheaded Heart (Waterfall Canyon #1) by Anna Alkire | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

Raven got punished for self-defense, but it brought her into a more intimate setting with Beau. He protected her the best he could, as she always seemed to find ways to do as she pleased, and their true feelings grew. I enjoyed their banter and actions, and look forward to more in this series.

I received a copy through Xpresso Tours, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Makeover Reveal: Silent Screams (The Hollow Series #1) by M.H.B. with a giveaway

Silent Screams by M.H.B. Release date : September 19th, 2024 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance Goodreads :  https://www.goodreads.com/boo...