Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Teaser: Changing Echoes (Braeden Creek #3) by Hayleigh Davis



WHO LOVES SMALL TOWN SINGLE PARENT ROMANCE? 

Preorder Changing Echoes by Hayleigh Davis today!





Blurb:

Can this single mom find safety and love in her small town?

I had the perfect life: a loving husband, pregnant with my second child, a nice home … until my husband was murdered and all the secrets he’s been hiding came spilling out. Now I’m a single mom to two and I feel like I’m starting life all over again.

My husband’s murderer is still out there, and in fear for my life and that of my family, I take my children and go home to Braeden Creek. I want to believe I’m just being paranoid, that the evil people who killed my husband aren’t interested in me.

Counting on Declan, my childhood friend and the chief of police of our small town, is just a habit. But when he moves himself in to keep us safe, I find myself more than a little attracted to my new protector.

Can I count on this new life and love? I’ll have to make sure to live through the danger heading my way to find out.

If you love a hunky protector who falls first and single mom’s fighting for their family, you’ll love this small town romantic suspense.




About Hayleigh:
Hayleigh Davis writes sizzling small-town romance with guaranteed happily-ever-afters. She's passionate about creating stories that give readers all the feels and believes romance novels should be as hot as they are heartwarming. She lives in Northeast Florida where she spends too much time serving three very demanding cats, and you're most likely to find her enjoying her very own real-life romance with the handsome hero she calls her husband.

Find Hayleigh Online:
Amazon: 
https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CSKGSHV1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Teaser: Stay with Me (Timeless Love #1) by Campbell Linden

Stay With Me   by Campbell Linden   Releases on October 7th ! https://geni.us/StayWithMeCL Available on All Platforms A Sexy, Stranded Toget...