Monday, July 8, 2024

Book Review: Hit 'Em Hard (Bang Brothers #3) by Kat Mizera

 

Blurb: 

Hit 'em Hard is Book 3 in the Bang Brothers hockey series.

The Phantoms are back with a vengeance… and the City of Angels will never be the same.

JENSEN:

Chasing my pro hockey dreams in the City of Angels has been a relentless battle. Each season feels like starting over, and being miles away from my family only adds to the struggle. I don’t know what I would do without my online gaming friends. Especially @Empress.

I know nothing about her—not even her real name—but what I do know with certainty is that our chats are my lifeline. I wish she would let me in, but she guards her secrets even more closely than I do.

A chance encounter puts us in the same room together, and the attraction IRL is next level. But before I can make my play, she disappears. I'm desperate to find her again and my meddling, matchmaking mother shows up just in time to help. Can I convince her that I'll be there no matter what she's hiding? Or will we both get hit hard in this real life game of love?


Bang Brothers Hockey Series Titles:

  • 6/11/2024–Lace ’em Up by Elise Faber
  • 6/25/2024–Show ’em How by Jami Davenport
  • 7/9/2024–Hit ’em Hard by Kat Mizera
  • 7/23/2024–Lock ’em Down by Gina Azzi
  • 8/6/2024–Light ’em Up by Kelly Jamieson
  • 8/20/2024–Hook ’em Hard by Cathryn Fox

Amazon: Hit 'em Hard: An LA Phantoms Novel - Kindle edition by Mizera, Kat, Brothers, Bang . Contemporary Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

B&N: Hit'em Hard by Kat Mizera | eBook | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Kobo: Hit'em Hard eBook by Kat Mizera - EPUB | Rakuten Kobo United States

Google: Hit'em Hard: Bang Brothers Hockey Book 3 by Kat Mizera - Books on Google Play

Bookbub: Hit ‘em Hard: An LA Phantoms Novel by Kat Mizera and Bang Brothers - BookBub

Goodreads: Hit 'em Hard (Bang Brothers Hockey #3) by Kat Mizera | Goodreads





My Review - 5 of 5 stars - 

My heart went out to Bailey from the start. With her past situation and her struggle to move forward in life, I could see her strength as well as her self-doubts. Jensen was so taken with her before they actually met face to face. I loved how he overcame his hesitancy and went all in (with a little help from his mom). He was so protective, caring, and very supportive despite his professional life being a bit topsy turvy. Their chemistry was off the charts, and there were so many emotional moments as the story wound down. I really enjoyed this story.

I received a copy through 1852 Media, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Tender Temptation (Charming Irish #1) by Kaylene Winter with an excerpt and a giveaway

Tender Temptation Series: Charming Irish, #1 by Kaylene Winter Release date : October 3rd, 2024 Genres : Adult, Contemporary,  Romance Goodr...