Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Book Review: Ryver (Shadow Guardians #3) by Siren Allen

 

Blurb

I don’t deserve this life I’ve been forced into. I didn’t Fall. Yet, here I am, amongst the Fallen, living a life I despise. Until I meet her. She gives me a reason to smile. She gives me a reason to live. She gives me a reason to fall… in love. First, I must hunt her down and prove to her that I’m worthy of her love. The plan: chase my mate, claim my mate, then cherish my mate. And kill whoever tries to prevent that from happening.
- Ryver ShadowFallen

Amazon: RYVER : A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (Shadow Guardians Book 3) - Kindle edition by Allen, Siren. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Bookbub: RYVER : A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance by Siren Allen - BookBub

Goodreads: RYVER : A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance by Siren Allen | Goodreads





My Review - 5 of 5 stars - 

Third in the series, and this one was quite a ride. Jeneva was trying to find and help her friend. What she did find was a surprise with a lot of anger issues. I really enjoyed Ryver and his shadows, especially how these ones were so different from Sabyn's and Vayn's. Ryver, Charm, Bliss, Dread, and Rage were instantly attracted to Jeneva and went overboard trying to protect her. It was great how, as things became clearer, Ryver treated Jeneva as an equal. There were some very steamy scenes between them, real and dream, and things were coming together as to the why all this was happening. I look forward to the next to see what happens next.

I received a copy through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Dead Squirrels Everywhere by Gabrielle Ferrara

  Children's Book, humor, concepts counting Counting to ten has never been easier for children who love the macabre! ...