Sunday, June 30, 2024

Book Review: King (Morningstar MC: Reno Chapter #8) by D. Williams

 

Blurb

I have been groomed to take over the MSMC since birth. My sisters have families to care for, and they have carried the club while I served my country. No one ever thought that I would turn down the honor.

Until now.

My once bright future as a leader was destroyed by one well-placed bullet. The Army calls me a hero. The club says no one is more qualified than me to lead. I, however, have two major issues.

I’m half the man I was. Physically, mentally, and emotionally.

And the only person in the world who gets me has run off because of my stupidity. Our enemies are closing in, and I need to get my head back in the game.

This broken King will find his Queen and prove them all wrong.

Amazon: King: A MorningStar MC Novel, Reno Chapter Book Nine (MorningStar MC Novels, Reno Chapter 9) - Kindle edition by Williams, D. Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Bookbub: King: A MonrningStar MC Novel, Reno Chapter Book Nine (MorningStar MC Novels, Reno Chapter 9) by D Williams - BookBub

Goodreads: King (MorningStar MC, Reno Chapter #9) by D. Williams | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

A blend of MC and mafia. A reunion. I liked Gianna's strength, no nonsense, and willingness to take on anyone herself. King knew what he wanted and was patient. His love for Gianna was there to be seen from the beginning and through all the dangers coming at them. He finally realized that he could not solve all his problems on his own. I also enjoyed the closeness and teasing within the MC itself.

I received a copy through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Jacob's Melody (Harmony in Autism) by Jacqueline Diaz

Jacob's Melody Harmony in Autism by Jacqueline Diaz Children's Book Date Published: May 7, 2024 Publisher: MindS...