Sunday, March 17, 2024

Book Review: Menage My Lawyers by Tara Crescent

 

Blurb

Once upon a time, I used to believe in happily-ever-afters.

I’d found the perfect guy, and together we built a fairy-tale life. Then he died, and my heart froze into a block of ice.

Two years later, Xavier Leforte, my billionaire friend, decides I’ve mourned long enough, and he introduces me to two men.

Theo Koppel and Shane Gaffney.

They offer me seven nights of sin.
No feelings, no complications.

Except they don’t stick to the script.

They’re darkly dominant, but they feed me tacos when I’m hungry.
And chocolate. And best of all, churros.
They growl orders at me while shielding me from prying eyes.

They torment me in the best of ways…
And slowly but surely, 
they awaken my hibernating heart.

I shouldn’t care about them. I can’t let myself be vulnerable.
Except it might be too late.

This Christmas, two sinfully sexy lawyers are going to make me believe in love again.

Amazon: Amazon.com: Ménage My Lawyers eBook : Crescent, Tara: Kindle Store

Bookbub: Ménage My Lawyers by Tara Crescent - BookBub

Goodreads: Ménage My Lawyers by Tara Crescent | Goodreads





My Review - 5 of 5 stars - 

This was a quick steamy read. Addie lost her husband and hid away from the world. A friend convinced her to give life another world. She was introduced to Shane and Theo. Theo was sensitive, protective, and knew what he wanted. It was so romantic when he used a scene from the book Addie had published to make her more comfortable. Shane was a bit colder on the outside with a hidden teddy bear inside. Addie tried to keep it all business, but her heart knew this was what she needed. I loved this story.

This is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: A Governess Should Never...Lure a Spy (The Governess Chronicles #4) by Emily Windsor

A Governess Should Never… Lure a Spy Series: The Governess Chronicles – Book 4 by Emily Windsor A Dangerous Spy. An even more Dangerous Gove...