Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Book Review: Finn's Fury (Riot MC Biloxi #8) by Karen Renee

 

Blurb

The night my cousin invites me to a party at the Riot MC compound, I discover a world like no other. The Riot MC clubhouse is the first place I feel safe. These bikers protect each other, but they are fierce when protecting their women.

I want their protection so bad. It is a driving, vehement need.

Finn is the one brother I avoid. We had a wild and crazy weekend together. I thought we connected. His actions say I thought wrong.

When he corners me at a party to explain those actions, everything changes. He’s still the only brother who sees me differently. He sees me as 
his.

The moment Finn discovers I’m being abused, he demands answers. His fury is overwhelming. When he finds out my father is behind the violence, he thinks the solution is simple.

Nothing is ever simple in my life.

He’s determined to keep me safe at any cost, but it could cost us our lives.

Amazon: Finn's Fury: Riot MC Biloxi #8 - Kindle edition by Renee, Karen. Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

B&N: Finn's Fury (Riot MC Biloxi #8) by Karen Renee | eBook | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Kobo: Finn's Fury (Riot MC Biloxi #8) eBook by Karen Renee - EPUB Book | Rakuten Kobo United States

Google: Finn's Fury: (Riot MC Biloxi #8) by Karen Renee - Books on Google Play

Bookbub: Finn’s Fury by Karen Renee - BookBub

Goodreads: Finn's Fury (Riot MC Biloxi #8) by Karen Renee | Goodreads





My Review - 5 of 5 stars - 

I really enjoyed this one, didn't want to put it down. There were quite a few dark places, triggers, and such that some may find hard to read. Riley lived with abuse because of family and fear. She had moments when she escaped and found safety and home with the Riot MC. Her past within the club was not a good one, but she had one last chance. Finn had eyes only for Riley, although both of them misunderstood some of the situations that kept them apart. Finn noticed her bruises and decided to protect her with help from all of his brothers. Riley was lacking in self-confidence, but I loved that she was willing to step out of her comfort zone. Finn made her his almost immediately and was very protective and patient. There was plenty of action and steam. Loved it.

I received a copy through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free!!! Jaded: Zane and Honor (Cliffside Bay #3) by Tess Thompson, free for a limited time

Jaded by Tess Thompson is FREE for a limited time!   https://geni.us/Jaded FREE on Kindle Unlimited Blurb :   Her past was devastating. H...