Thursday, January 4, 2024

Book Review: Holiday Hat Trick (The Scoring Series #9.5) by Jami Davenport

 

Blurb

The Scoring Series #9.5

This novella was originally included In the On the Line anthology.

I've been called up from minor league hockey to play in the bigs. It's a dream come true until it isn't. I return from a road trip to find my beloved dog Wrigley has been dognapped from the boarding kennel. Before I know what's happening, I've been dragged into a social media storm after my vindictive ex is caught on camera dumping Wrigley in a deserted cul-de-sac on a snowy night. Not only am I being crucified on every social around, but Teddi, the nurse who's rescued Wrigley, refuses to relinquish him. I'm fighting to salvage my reputation and hang onto my hockey career while convincing Teddi that I'm not the uncaring guy my ex claims I am. The last thing I expected was to fall for Wrigley's self-appointed guardian on Christmas Eve.

Amazon: Holiday Hat Trick: A Scoring Series Holiday Novella (The Scoring Series) - Kindle edition by Davenport, Jami. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

B&N: Holiday Hat Trick: A Scoring Series Holiday Novella by Jami Davenport | eBook | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Kobo: Holiday Hat Trick eBook by Jami Davenport - EPUB Book | Rakuten Kobo United States

Google: Holiday Hat Trick by Jami Davenport - Books on Google Play

Bookbub: Holiday Hat Trick: A Scoring Series Holiday Novella (The Scoring Series) by Jami Davenport - BookBub

Goodreads: Holiday Hat Trick: A Scoring Series Holiday Novella by Jami Davenport | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

A quick, instalove story which I enjoyed. Teddi was a strong independent woman. I loved how she truly cared for her cat and Brogan's dog. It was amusing how she reacted when he first came to collect his dog. Brogan was pulled into Teddi's world quickly, and it was so sweet how quickly he agreed to shared custody of Wrigs. Worth the read most definitely.

This is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Preorder: Stay with Me (Timeless Love #1) by Campbell Linden

Stay With Me   by Campbell Linden   Releases on October 7th ! https://geni.us/StayWithMeCL Available on All Platforms Blurb : A Sexy, Strand...