Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Book Review: Cougar (Nameless Order MC #6) by Michele Lee

 


Blurb

Joining the Nameless Order meant I finally had a family. They took me in and gave me love, support, and anything else I needed to ensure I survived. We've been through hell and back, and it's still only the beginning.

A war has been declared.

Drugs and child trafficking are running rampant in this town, but the MC is determined to end this battle once and for all. Pressure is building up, reaching the point of exploding. We're one step closer but still so far away.

Find the mole. Finish The Company. Find the killer.

We will come out on top.... Somehow.

But that isn't the only thing I need to worry about.

As a brother, I have a war. As a man, I have Aletta.

The fierce, powerful, and takes no prisoners daughter of Butcher.

The woman captured my heart and now owns it. She consumes me, and I will do everything in my power to have her feel the same. Turns out, I don't have to try very hard.

As the war on the outside rages on, she and I grow.

Can I help the MC win and clean up this town once and for all while Aletta and I love how we're meant to?

Or will I die in the process?

Amazon: Amazon.com: Cougar (Nameless Order MC Book 6) eBook : Lee, Michele : Kindle Store

Goodreads: Cougar (Nameless Order MC Book 6) by Michele Lee | Goodreads





My Review - 5 of 5 stars - 

This was quite the ending. I was happy, sad, crying, grossed out, and thrilled with the outcome. Aletta and Cougar had such a strong connection, strong enough to overcome her past and her current situation. He immediately accepted her as his and tried to keep her safe. There was plenty of action, surprises, and support throughout the story, and I loved how everything was wrapped up. I look forward to the promised visits back to the Nameless Order.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Makeover Reveal: Silent Screams (The Hollow Series #1) by M.H.B. with a giveaway

Silent Screams by M.H.B. Release date : September 19th, 2024 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance Goodreads :  https://www.goodreads.com/boo...