Friday, February 3, 2023

Book Review: Copper (Nameless Order MC #4) by Michele Lee

 

Blurb

The MC Princess.
The one that no one was supposed to have. But I wasn't just anyone. I was her best friend. I was the one that was always there for her, no questions asked. If anyone dropped everything when she asked, she knew that it would be me.
It worked for us until it didn't.
One night was all it took for everything to change.
We gave each other something that was supposed to be protected. Something that she didn't want anyone to have until she was ready.
She gave it to me.
I wasn't going to let this slip through my fingers.
This woman was who I wanted more than anything else in the world. I've only ever loved one person, and that's Ellie.
I wasn't going to let her family stop me from having her. I was going to be the one that she would be with forever.
It was time for them all to see me in a new light.
I wasn't who they thought I was.

Amazon: Copper: Nameless Order MC Book 4 - Kindle edition by Lee, Michele. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Goodreads: Copper (Nameless Order MC #4) by Michele Lee | Goodreads





My Review - 3 1/2 of 5 stars - 

3 1/2 stars. I loved the connection between Ellie and Noah, though at times, they were not really good to each other. There was plenty of action, steam, and love. I thought the story was a bit long with a bit too much anger amongst the characters. The drive to clean up the town, stop the trafficking, and get rid of corrupt officials did give the story some meat to keep me reading.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Conflict of Interest (Pine County #11) by Dean L. Hovey with an excerpt and a giveaway

CONFLICT OF INTEREST by Dean L. Hovey GENRE :  Mystery/Police Procedural BLURB : When the body of a missing cheerleader is found in a ditch,...