Thursday, October 1, 2026

Preorder: Bloodstained Chrome (31 Days of Trick or Treat 2026: Biker & Mobster) by E.C. Land



Bloodstained Chrome 

by E.C. Land 

Vampire romance with an outlaw twist!

Preorder your copy today 👇
https://geni.us/BloodstainedChrome




The beast inside me never needed anyone until her...

Primal

I don't play well with others. Solitude suits the lion clawing at my insides. Especially when she's in the room.

Sibley is an anomaly. Older than time but hauntingly pure. She's been waiting for her mate, and she's convinced that I'm him. But I don't do destiny and I'm not interested in forever.

So why can't I get her out of my head and out of my space?

Because the ruthless predator inside me knows the truth. Every time she looks at me, the hunger grows. No matter how high I build the walls, the ancient tether between us just gets stronger. And a beast can only ignore his nature for so long.

Eventually, I'm going to stop running. And when I do, no one will stop me from making her mine.



About E.C. Land

E.C. Land grew up in the country and has it deep in her bones. As she grew up, if she wasn’t out on the ball field or playing in the woods, she had her nose stuck in a book. Now she writes romantic suspense stories, specializing in MC (motorcycle club) romance. She plans to broaden her writing horizons in the near future and move into other forms of romantic suspense. When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her husband, three kids, and fur babies. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiobook Release: Goode Tidings (Serendipity and Shenanigans) by Jennifer Millikin, narrators Hannah Chiclana and Aaron Donahue, with my review

Goode Tidings by Jennifer Millikin is now LIVE on audio! Narrated by: Hannah Chiclana & Aaron Donahue Callum Goode, the grumpy creator ...