Thursday, October 8, 2026

Audiobook Teaser: The Forbidden One (The Weston Group #5) by Marni Mann, narrators Samantha Brentmoor and Connor Crais



Marni Mann has revealed an audio sneak peek for The Forbidden One!

Narrated by: Connor Crais & Samantha Brentmoor

Releasing October 22, 2026



An emotionally gripping, angsty, he-falls-first, billionaire romance from USA Today best-selling author Marni Mann …


I don’t believe in love. He’s willing to burn down the world to win my heart. I never expected him to succeed.

They used to call me the sassy one.
Unafraid. Uninhibited. Unstoppable.

Until the night everything changed.
The evening that scarred me and altered my life’s path.
I was left shattered and haunted by who I’d never be and what I’d never have.

Now, they call me the forbidden one.
Closed off. Guarded. Surrounded by affection, but unwilling to love anyone besides my family.

And then, out of nowhere, comes a man I least expect. Impressive on paper, even more so in person, and after each encounter, he leaves me craving …

More than I’ve wanted with any other man.
Moments that will overshadow the darkest ones.

Troy Wolf is everything I’m not looking for.
Everything I don’t want.
And yet he’s everything I need.

There’s just one problem …

My heart is locked.

Can I open it enough to let Troy in? Or will the ghosts from my past stand between us and our forever?

Pre-order today!

Universal: https://geni.us/TheForbiddenOneAudio

Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4tBfNpN

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiobook Review: Ransom (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team #1) by Laramie Briscoe, narrators Ariel Royce and Christopher Rourke

  Blurb :  A new series from the author of the Moonshine Task Force Series! Laurel Springs, AL is about to be hotter than a mid-August thund...