Friday, September 18, 2026

Cover Reveal and Preorder: Just Scoring with Love (Hockey Ever After #3) by Lauren Blakely



When she's practice dating her hockey star best friend, but it starts to feel like the real thing...

From #1 New York Times bestselling author Lauren Blakely, comes the next standalone hockey romance in her Hockey Ever After series, JUST SCORING WITH LOVE!

This spicy, childhood best friends-to-lovers, forced proximity, it’s always been you hockey romance about the cinnamon roll hero who’s secretly pining over his best friend releases January 13th in all formats, and will be free to read in Kindle Unlimited. Check out the cover and blurb below and pre-order your copy today!

Amazon https://blkly.pub/JustScoringAMZ
Audible https://blkly.pub/JSWLAudible


Cover Illustration and Design: Qamber Designs & Media


About JUST SCORING WITH LOVE (Coming 1/13/2027):

Confession - I've been secretly fake dating my hockey-playing best friend.

I went to his house for dinner and walked straight into a matchmaking trap!

Miller’s teenage siblings have decided he’s been off the dating market long enough raising them, so it’s time for him to get back out there. And as his childhood best friend, they appoint me to “practice date” him.

Even though it’s walking a dangerous line, the forbidden goalie with the sexy smirk supported me when an injury shattered my own hockey dreams, so I say yes. 

To writing his profile. Taking photos of him. Going on “trial” dates.

Huge mistake.

Looking at my best friend through a new lens becomes pure torture. 

I can’t stop imagining his talented hands gripping my hips, his tempting mouth coasting across my skin.

Until a desperate kiss late one night at the rink changes everything. 

But I’m a sports broadcaster trying to break barriers in a male-dominated industry. I don’t have time for romance, especially since I cover his team now.

So we make a new deal: a temporary arrangement to get it out of our systems.

Only the way Miller touches me after dark suggests he’s playing to win, and has been for years. And I want more. 

But can I risk the one relationship I can’t live without? 

This is Miller and Anna’s romance. Tropes include: hockey romance, single guardian, childhood best friends to lovers, it’s always been you, secret pining, practice dates and fake dating, forced proximity, workplace romance, he has a dog.

PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!

Amazon https://blkly.pub/JustScoringAMZ
Audible https://blkly.pub/JSWLAudible



ABOUT LAUREN BLAKELY:

A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that’s sexy, feel-good and witty. Her books have been featured in US Weekly and People. Lauren likes dogs, cake and show tunes and she is the vegetarian at your dinner party. 

Connect w/ Lauren:

Website: laurenblakely.com 

NL Signup: http://laurenblakely.com/newsletter  

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LaurenBlakelyBooks

Instagram: http://instagram.com/laurenblakelybooks

Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@laurenblakelybooks 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Reveal and Preorder: Just Scoring with Love (Hockey Ever After #3) by Lauren Blakely

When she's practice dating her hockey star best friend, but it starts to feel like the real thing... From #1 New York Times bestselling ...