Thursday, September 10, 2026

Audiobook Release: Holding Ground (The Mercer Family #1) by Piper Rayne, narrators Callie Dalton and Jason Clarke with full cast, with my review

 


Holding Ground by Piper Rayne is now live on audio!

FULL CAST Duet Narration: Jason Clarke & Callie Dalton
Also featuring: Connor Crais, JF Harding, Aaron Shedlock & Jill Smith 



I’ve been a single dad for five years. Then the wrong woman rented the guest cabin behind my house, and I knew right then she was going to ruin everything.

When Baylor's mother walked out, I made a promise—I'd be enough. Just the two of us. No one to disappoint her. No one else to leave.

Then Emelia Greene rolled into Echo Lake in a Mercedes and a power suit to convince the townspeople to change what makes our small town great. She’s everything this place isn't.

Emelia's not supposed to be kind. She's not supposed to be good with my daughter. She's definitely not supposed to be the one I find myself confiding in at the end of my dock every night.

She's leaving in three months. I know that.

The problem is, I can't stop wondering what it would be like if a woman like her belonged in a place like this.

In a life like mine.


Listen today!

https://books2read.com/holdingg

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4wCDMqk







My Review - 5 of 5 stars - 

 

I found this to be a very touching story. Emelia had a good heart, worked hard, detail oriented, intelligent, and honest. Elliott was a wonderful father, great with his family, gruff, and suspicious of Emelia and her company. I loved how the town supported everyone and encouraged the connection between Emelia and Elliott. There was plenty of steam, tension, smiles, and tears. I was glad that Elliott kept an open mind, with a little encouragement, when Emelia's plans came under question. Well worth the reading.
The narration of Callie Dalton (Emelia) and Jason Clarke (Elliott) added very much to my enjoyment of this story. With the added cast of Connor Crais, Jill Smith, JF Harding, and Aaron Shedlock for all the other characters, this was a wonderful listen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: The Hawk's Lady by Colleen Shannon

The Hawk's Lady by Colleen Shannon Historical Romance Date Published: July 4, 2026 A blond Barbary pirate captain of a xebec. . . Sina...