Smitty
(Satan's Fury MC - Little Rock)
by L. Wilder
Is 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 ☞ http://mybook.to/Smitty_SFMC_LR
#TBR ☞ https://t.ly/DLF4n
#Bookbub ☞ https://t.ly/6lqT4
🚨 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 ~ 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 ~ 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿. 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆...
☞ https://forms.gle/gUM3HmcJAoXYPmeD8
📖 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐭... 📖
I’d lived on the streets. I’d gone days without food or a place to stay and thought I might starve or freeze to death. I’d been in shootouts where I felt actual bullets whip past my damn head, been in brawls with guys two times my size, and even got beaten so badly I almost died.
Those times were all pretty intense, scary even, but the fear I felt then didn’t come close to what I was feeling as I stood on Brooke’s doorstep. I’d been standing there for God knows how long, trying to work up the nerve to knock. It was downright pathetic.
I looked down into the gift bag at the small white stuffed seal I’d bought for Anslee and the sandwiches I’d brought for Brooke, and while they'd seemed like a good idea earlier, now they seemed ridiculous. But it was too late. I was here, and I was doing this.
With sweaty palms, I knocked and immediately heard a commotion inside. This was it. I was about to meet my daughter. I inhaled a deep breath, and before I could second-guess things any further, the door swung open.
#SmittyReleaseBlitz #SmittySatansFuryMC #SmittyLWilder #LWilderNewRelease #EnticingJourney
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions



No comments:
Post a Comment