Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Cover Reveal and Preorder: Smitty (Satan's Fury MC - Little Rock #11) by L. Wilder



Smitty (Satan's Fury MC - Little Rock)


by L. Wilder


Is releasing in 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 📆 Mark your calendars


𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 ☞ http://mybook.to/Smitty_SFMC_LR


𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 ☞ Dom

𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫 ☞ Wander Aguiar Photography

𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 ☞ Mayhem Cover Creations


🚨 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

https://forms.gle/gUM3HmcJAoXYPmeD8





💀 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 💀

I had nothing when I found her.

No roof. No patch. No name that meant anything to anyone.

I was just a man clawing his way out of the dark.


She didn’t see a lost cause.

She saw me. Loved me.

But I had wounds even she couldn’t heal.



So, I pushed her away.


Two years had come and gone.

I was no longer the broken guy with nothing.

I’d faced my fears and earned my patch.

I had everything I wanted. Except her.


I’d fought for a place I could call home.

Now, I would fight for her.

No matter what the cost.


Some people only get one chance at love.

I’m praying for a second.



#SmittyCoverReveal #SmittySatansFuryMC #SmittyLWilder #LWilderCoverReveal #EnticingJourney


Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release: Just My Luck (Accidentally Yours #2) by Jennifer Bernard

Just My Luck   by Jennifer Bernard Available now ! https://geni.us/JustMyLuckJB Available on All Platforms Everything's fine. Nothing to...