Monday, August 24, 2026

Book Tour: Smitty (Satan's Fury MC - Little Rock #11) by L. Wilder with an excerpt and my review

Smitty


Series: Satan’s Fury MC - Little Rock


by L. Wilder


Release: August 18, 2026


Cover Credit: Wander Aguiar Photography 

Cover Model: Dom

Cover Designer: Mayhem Cover Creations 


Goodreads: https://t.ly/DLF4n


Bookbub: https://t.ly/6lqT4


Genre/Tropes:

  • MC Romance

  • Second chance

  • Secret baby

  • First love

  • Brotherhood 

  • Crime





Blurb:

I had nothing when I found her.

No roof. No patch. No name that meant anything to anyone.

I was just a man clawing his way out of the dark.

 

She didn’t see a lost cause. 

She saw me. Loved me.

But I had wounds even she couldn’t heal.



So, I pushed her away.

 

Two years had come and gone.

I was no longer the broken guy with nothing.

I’d faced my fears and earned my patch. 

I had everything I wanted. Except her. 

 

I’d fought for a place I could call home.

Now, I would fight for her. 

No matter what the cost.

 

Some people only get one chance at love.

I’m praying for a second. 


Buy Links (Kindle Unlimited):

Amazon Universal: http://mybook.to/Smitty_SFMC_LR

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/45lPw5f

Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/3S58YQx

Amazon AU: https://link.amazon/B09qxQRVO

Amazon UK: https://t.ly/ruLJq





Excerpt:

I’d lived on the streets. I’d gone days without food or a place to stay and thought I might starve or freeze to death. I’d been in shootouts where I felt actual bullets whip past my damn head, been in brawls with guys two times my size, and even got beaten so badly I almost died. 

Those times were all pretty intense, scary even, but the fear I felt then didn’t come close to what I was feeling as I stood on Brooke’s doorstep. I’d been standing there for God knows how long, trying to work up the nerve to knock. It was downright pathetic. 

I looked down into the gift bag at the small white stuffed seal I’d bought for Anslee and the sandwiches I’d brought for Brooke, and while they'd seemed like a good idea earlier, now they seemed ridiculous. But it was too late. I was here, and I was doing this.

With sweaty palms, I knocked and immediately heard a commotion inside. This was it. I was about to meet my daughter. I inhaled a deep breath, and before I could second-guess things any further, the door swung open. 


Also Available (Kindle Unlimited):

Grim

Memphis

Ghost

Seven

Preacher

Creed

Sergei

Skid

Goose

Drifter

Universal: http://mybook.to/SatansFuryMC_LR_LW





Author Bio:

Wall Street Journal and USA Today Best Seller, L. Wilder, writes about hot, alpha men and the women who love them. She currently has six series available for readers: The Devil Chaser's MC, Satan's Fury MC, Satan's Fury MC-Memphis, the Redemption Series, the Happy Endings Collection, and the Ruthless Sinners MC. If you're looking for a book that will keep you on the edge of your seat and have you smiling like a school girl at the end, L. Wilder is the author for you.


Social Media Links:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorLeslieWilder

Twitter: https://twitter.com/wilder_leslie

Instagram: http://instagram.com/LWilderbooks

Website: http://www.lwilderbooks.com

Newsletter: http://bit.ly/1RGsREL

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/311622.L_Wilder

Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/L-Wilder/e/B00NDKCCMI

Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/l-wilder

TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@lwilderauthor


 




My Review






No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Tour: Smitty (Satan's Fury MC - Little Rock #11) by L. Wilder with an excerpt and my review

Smitty Series: Satan’s Fury MC - Little Rock by L. Wilder Release : August 18, 2026 Cover Credit: Wander Aguiar Photography  Cover Model: Do...